Carousel Watergardens Farm will be set up in the parking lot at the Glenwood United Methodist Church this Saturday September 15th from 9am-12pm at 2833 Valleyview Dr, Columbus, OH 43204. (at the corner of Hague & Valleyview). Just look for our big grey trailer.
We will have our farm fresh bounty of produce and pantry-fare consisting of yellow & green zucchini, yellow squash, potatoes, cabbage, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, onions, patty pan squash, garlic, our sweet multi colored bell peppers, hot & sweet peppers, kale, Asian, baby & striped eggplant, sweet potatoes, winter squash of spaghetti, acorn, butternut, delicata, hooli & kabocha . We will also have our delicious CSA eggs, ground beef & pork sausage, jams & jellies, honey, maple syrup, hickory nuts and more. Stop out and see us.
Please be sure to share with friends and family.
Here is a wonderful recipe for our cauliflower & garlic:
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Yield: 4 Total Time:40 mins Prep Time:10 mins Cook Time:30 mins
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, add cauliflower florets, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and paprika and mix everything well to combine.
- Transfer everything to the prepared baking sheet. The florets should be in a single layer.
- Bake the cauliflower for 15 minutes.
- Turn the florets to the other side, sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and bake 15 more minutes.
- Serve in a casserole and garnish with parsley.
Yield: 4, Serving Size: 4
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 181 Total Fat: 9.4g Saturated Fat: 4.3g Cholesterol: 19mg
- Sodium: 364mg Carbohydrates: 12.2g Fiber: 5.5g Sugar: 5.1g Protein: 11.9g